I have already found my new home
- Measure every room as accurately as you can – so that you can buy decorating materials effectively and make sure that the appliances and furniture you have or are buying will fit properly.
- Review the things you own – if there’s too much it’s better to get rid of it before you move not after.
- For big appliances and things like fireplaces check if they are included in the sale. If not, it may be worth while making an offer.
- If you’re buying try to work to a budget – and remember that buying appliances on-line, second-hand or at the sales can all help make your money go a lot further.
- Remember that your insurance cover may need to be updated.
- Remember to check your local school and other amenities (i.e. bus routes, doctors, shopping)